Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Challenge #2 scrap THAT photo

This photo have been in my file since the day I toke it. I really wanted to scrap it but have never had enough courage to do so. But I have been walking around with this idea in my head about just using ribbon on a LO and this weekend it came to me and I understood that wow this is what I am going to do. And here it is:
SO if you do have photos that you really really like then take them out and challenge yourslef to actually scrap it.

This weekend there is a VC @ the village. www.scrapvillage.com do come and join us. It is normally lots of fun and a lot of nice people there to scrap with. I find the atomsphere in that forum very nice and friendly. Some Forums jsut od not get that homey felling but this one has it. Lots of great scrapeprs as well with different styles which is something I like as normally it ends up being very mcu the same on some of the other forums. And only the "famous" people get noticed. Here everyone plays a part.

Talking about different styles what is style really ? Is min different from my neighboor? It is a very subjective thing and I find it hard to describe mine. I like the differences. In the same time I instantly feel or do nto feel for a LO. There is a trend less is more. I do find that a bit hard but hey look at the above LO that is definately less is more. I think my style then is same saem but different :-)

Take care everyone!

No comments: