Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Class

Below you will find two LO's that are a result of the Happy class I went to this week. Nice with a new way of thinking and a bit more freestyle then I normally do. It took some time to figure it out so I completed them at home instead. For some reason I find it more and more difficult to scrap away from my little scrapspace!!! Wonder Why? It might be that I am used to have all my stuff around me, but it also a part of me that find it hard to follow every single step of someone else’s design. Even though I really like what they have done sometimes I find it very tricky. Take the happy class as an example I loved the LO that were pre-created for the class- hence I signed up. But then the end result is always different then the class. I guess that is part of the creative process but most others actually follow exactly. We discussed this at crop nite. They said that sometimes they actually have issues as people really want to follow and with free hand stuff sometimes it is hard. So they have to make templates for everyone to draw and cut after. Amazing! I on the other hand can just not draw and cut out I need to change it.

Anyway I have a very simple "cloud-Like" Lo that is waiting to be finished on my scrap table but before that I have some swapps, cards and touch ups to do. So I will need put it aside. I find that my Creative Mojo has left me! If anyone out there know where it is please return it to me asap as I miss and NEED it. I think it is due to the fact that I have a few projects that "must" be ready and that sort of block the creativity. Know what I mean?

Part from that I went to the monthly crop and we watched a DVD of Distress inking with Tim Holtz . Very interesting indeed and the LO that is on my table will be a result of it soon. I have used some of the techniques he showed. Really cool is all I can say more about it when it is finished.We had a great nite as always a few laughs and good company- great fun!

Well here are the Happy LO's
The One about our little Sunshine (yellow) is a lot brighter and happier and it has lots of 3d effects that is really not shown in the LO so imagine 3d and brighter colors :lol

- Happy Scrapping everyone-


No comments: