Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Scrapping Canvas & Christmas is getting closer.

I have scrapped canvases before but forgot how much fun it is with another dimension. In addition it is a long time I did something in a bigger size then 12*12. My friend is setting up a business around her craft work she makes the most beautiful dolls (Guance Rosa). And she asked me to help her create a poster for her stand at the fairs. Sometimes I really enjoy scrapping something for someone else. First you get instant feedback, second it is not your style that matters it is what they would like to have. I would have gone for more decorations if it was a normal LO given it is a poster we kept it cleaner. This is the end result of our time together last nite:


Shopping Shopping Shopping. It is dangerous to go to the LSS. They always have something new. They ahve brought in the full range of KI memories Holiday collection mmmmmm. Of course I couldn't resist to buy some of them on Monday together with the decos as well.... Now I just can not wait to get started I have a few winter photos from 2004 that needs to be scrapped so maybe this will kick it all off!!!!

Happy Scrappin everyone!

No comments: