Finally I had some time to do some more scrapping. I have been asked to teach at the LLS for the VIP members in the end of November. Really looking forward to it as it feeles like ages ago.
However I got a bit of a scrappers block..... about the fact that other people will scrap after my designs again and in the same time make something that is doable within one evening.
Any way below you will find the items.
Before that I will show you some of the other things I have been doing lately. I made a cool handbag!!!! :

AND Inspired by the cool villager Krista I made an idea jar. In this jar there are tags where I have written down ideas to include on a page once I get stuck! So once the mojo is gone I just draw a tag out and there is the idea ready to be scrapped!

Well now to the 6*6 Lo's I made this weekend for the November cropclub. I will show you what they are for once I have completed the final touches....:-)




2 comments:
Hej!!!
Vad roligt, nu har jag hittat till din blogg. Den kommer jag att besöka ofta.
Underbara lo's du har gjort!
Kramar Therese
Hej Therese
Kul att du kikar förbi och lämnar ett litet avtryck.Kom gärna tillbaka!
Kramis
K.
Post a Comment